Welcome to another edition of MLQ VC: Recently-Funded Startups report.
💎 Startups to Watch this Week
Here are a few of our favorite startups that raised venture capital funding this past week:
Lakera - Raised a $10M Seed Round
- What they do: Lakera is based on a machine learning development kit that brings products to market safely, more efficiently, and in line with current and future regulations, enabling development teams to identify flaws in computer vision systems during development, prevent critical failures during operation, and build products that humans can trust.
- Industries: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Alpaca - Raised a $15M Convertible Note
- What they do: Alpaca uses AI and big data technology that provides forecasting support to multiple financial institutions and corporations, enabling clients to build, test, and trade with their own trading algorithms without programming.
- Industries: Developer APIs, Financial Services, FinTech, Trading Platform, InsurTech
- Location: San Mateo, California
Stash - Raised a $40M Convertible Note
- What they do: Stash offers personal investment accounts, retirement accounts, and custodial accounts for minors as well as provides the option to buy fractional shares of stocks, bonds, and funds with no add-on trading commissions, enabling users to save small sums of money and make micro-investments regardless of their age and income in a hassle-free manner.
- Industries: Banking, Finance, FinTech, Mobile Apps, Personal Finance, Wealth Management
- Location: New York, New York