Welcome to another edition of MLQ VC: Recently-Funded Startups report.
💎 Startups to Watch this Week
Here are a few of our favorite startups to watch this week:
Humata - Raised a $3.5M Seed Round
- What they do: Humata is an AI research assistant that provides answers to questions asked by the user on files such as technical papers and reports.
- Industries: Artificial Intelligence, Software
- Location: Austin, Texas
Bonsai Robotics - Raised a $13.5M Seed Round
- What they do: Bonsai Robotics product offers computer vision to robotically operate multiple vehicles, enabling farmers to improve their productivity, performance, efficiency and insight.
- Industries: Industrial Automation, Machinery Manufacturing, Robotics
- Location: San Jose, California
🚀 Access the full list below
Below is a list of 111 tech companies that collectively raised $4.7 billion in new funding this past week: 10/02 - 10/08: