Hugging Face is an open-source and platform provider of machine learning models, datasets, & applications.
The platform where the machine learning community collaborates on models, datasets, and applications.
Hugging Face is an AI community that provides a platform for machine learning enthusiasts to collaborate on models, datasets, and applications.
- The company offers a range of pre-trained models that can be used for various tasks such as sequence classification, question and answer, named entity recognition, summarization, translation, and language modeling.
- Hugging Face’s core offerings include an easy-to-use API that provides access to its large language models and NLP tools.
- The company’s technology infrastructure can be used by others to deploy AI-powered products such as chatbots and search engines, among others
Recent & Total Funding Information
Hugging Face has raised a total of $1.5B in funding over 7 rounds.
- Their latest funding was a $225M Series D round raised on Aug 23, 2023 from from investors, including Salesforce and Nvidia
- The company’s valuation has been estimated at $4.5B.
The company was founded by Clément Delangue, Julien Chaumond, and Thomas Wolf in New York City.
AI community for machine learning models, datasets, and applications.