Welcome to another edition of MLQ VC: Recently-Funded Startups report.
💎 Startups to Watch this Week
Here are a few of our favorite startups to watch this week:
Alltrna - Raised a $109M Series B
- What they do: Alltrna uses artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) tools to learn the tRNA language and deliver diverse programmable molecules with broad therapeutic potential, enabling clients to use tRNA biology to correct diseases.
- Industries: Health Care, Biotechnology, Therapeutics, Artificial Intelligence
- Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Serve Robotics - Raised a $4.5M Seed Round
- What they do: Serve Robotics creates autonomous robotic carriers for food delivery and service. The company's emissions-free rovers are made to assist people in public areas, starting with food delivery. Additionally, it collaborates with platforms and shops to assist neighborhood firms in gaining more clients.
- Industries: Food Delivery, Logistics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence
- Location: Los Angeles, California